|Home||» Products||» Construction Joint Sealing System||» Construction Joint Sealing System|
Construction Joint Sealing System
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Or Price Range
Construction Joint Sealing System offered by us is greatly admired for being compatible with both external & internal applications. It is used for sealing joints and cracks in high & low rise buildings and industrial structures. This sealing system is compatible with various substrates including brick, concrete, & steel. It quickly adapts to difficult construction details while delivering excellent performance. Construction Joint Sealing System maintains a quality seal for a long period of time.
- Good waterproofing property
- Prevents the passage of air & moisture
- High reliability
High performance joint sealing system for construction, expansion and connection
joints as well as for cracks. When fixed to the joint, allows irregular and high
movement in more than one direction, whilst maintaining a high quality seal.
The Sikadur-Combiflex SG system consists of a modified flexible Polyolefin (FPO)
waterproofing tape with advanced adhesion with Sikadur-31C.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Supply Ability
- 100 Metres Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 15 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- SikadurÃÃÃÃ®-31 C : Part A : 4.00 kg container x 2 Part B : 2.00 kg container x 2 Part (A+B) : 6.00 kg container x 2 ready to mix units Sikadur-CombiflexÃÃÃÃ® SG-10 M: Red masking tape Thickness: 1 mm Width: 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 cm Rolls of 25 m Sikadur-CombiflexÃÃÃÃ® SG-20 M: Red masking tape Thickness: 2 mm Width: 15, 20, 25, 30 cm Rolls of 25 m Sikadur-CombiflexÃÃÃÃ® SG-10 P: Thickness: 1 mm Width: 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 cm Rolls of 25 m Sikadur-CombiflexÃÃÃÃ® SG-20 P: Thickness: 2 mm Width: 15 , 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 100, 200 cm Rolls of 25 m
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Hygiene Institute: Test report No. K-178989-09 drinking water suitability according to KTW-Guideline of the Federal Environment Agency (UBA), July 2009 Determination for resistance to roots according to CEN/TS 14416, Conforms to ASTMC 882, ISO 4578-1997 Performance test at STUVA 07.11.2011 Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS), for use with water up to 50ÃÃÃÃ°C, 10.01.2013 Building Research Institutefor general use, Polish,19.12.2012 Road and Bridge Research Institute for all transportation and communication structures, Polish, 10.09.2012 Requirements of AS/NZS 4020:2005, compliance to cover cold water application, 29.02.2012 SikadurCombiflex SG system (membrane and epoxy) has an approval for both cold and hot water application. Hot water approval can be a prime requirement due to the very high summer temperatures in some areas.